Hi there and welcome to the Frientoru community!
If you are seeing this message, that means you've already created an account (Woohoo)! For the moment we are focusing on building our community with as many university students and graduate mentors as possible, so that when mentees join us they can find the mentors for universities they wish to apply to. With that said, we recommend you to complete your profiles with basic information (see following steps), it would make it easier for mentees to find and reach out to you for info and mentorship!
To become a mentor:
1. Add a profile pic of yourself (can be a CV photo or a portrait)
2. Add a profile banner/background pic (your uni campus/logo/something related to your higher education institution)
3. Update your profile with some info on your university and bio etc (see settings)
4. Make a post about your university, course you are studying/studied (remember to add your uni web link and some hashtags!)
5. Make a photo post (uni sports team, a hobby, your work, passion, your pet? just some ideas)
6. Post a service on the service centre (can be an info session or whatever you feel like your forte is in mentoring others)
7. Create a group or a page if you are the first person of your uni on Frientoru!
8. Check out the forum feature and see if you got something to add to the current forums
Last but not least, invite your friends to join if you think they will like what we are doing! Send us a message to give some feedback on what you think!
Big thanks and all the vibes,